Previously you read about the Best Mobile Phones of 2018 and in this article you will study about the Best Cryptocurrencies to invest in 2019. Well, 2017 was the year when we all got familiar to a term known as cryptocurrency. A digital currency that is operated or manufactured through cryptography and through the same technology. It is verified and sent as assets to the public and is not operated by any central bank.
When the concept of digital currency originally came into being and people were brought in front of the phenomenal bitcoin, many refused to believe that it could actually work. Most of the public denied the fact that block-chain technology could even exist but it did then and it does now. Even those who refused to believe the truth of cryptocurrency became millionaire themselves and that is over night.
And that is the truth, as much as public hated the concept of some coins turning them into millionaires, these coins were purchased by them over night and the went from zero to hundred in just blink of an eye.
So, if you have just come to know about this unbelievable aspect of cryptocurrency and now you want to invest in something other than Bitcoin because we know, not everyone can afford $15500 for purchasing a single bitcoin and then pray that it would turn him into a billionaire overnight because it most definitely won’t. We have come up with a few other currencies that you might want to keep your out for in 2019.
Before we move ahead, let’s take a look back. If you have been studying the market of cryptocurrencies then you must know that the most profitable cryptocurrency in 2017 was Ripple. You can go into its history and you will come to know that at the beginning of 2017, one coin of ripple only costed $0.0065 and by the end of the year it cost ran up to $2.47. So, take a full closure and you will realize that those who invested in the coin through te beginning of the year earned a profit of about $37,000, making it a huge breakeven for a currency as low as it was.
One more thing is that it was highly affordable so you will not have to think about selling one of your organs to buy it. Ripple is also the second biggest cryptocurrency in terms of market rate after bitcoin. Bitcoin stands at $251 billion and Ripples stands at $147 billion.
Why invest in Ripple?
- Moneygram will soon start operating through XRP.
- It is available on almost 50 exchanges all over the world.
- The company that introduced Ripples is keen on bringing an innovation in the world of economy.
- It is the biggest market sole after Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Its graph is expected to go upward in coming two months.
Another known coin in the world of cryptocurrency is Ethereum, it started off at a rate even less than $1k and it successfully increased its value by 9000% in just one year and that makes him a monster in the world of cryptocurrency. Ethereum has the third largest market in the world of bitcoin and it stands at a rate of $100.6 billion. If you have a budget of at least $10K, it will be an awesome idea to invest in Ethereum because the coin is definitely going way upward before it reaches the top.
Why invest in Ethereum?
- Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency that processes 600 transactions per minute so whenever you decide that you want to sell your coin, you will have plenty of buyers so its risk free.
- More than 100,000 registered users worldwide.
- Since it began, Ethereum has only continued to grow upward in the graph and has not seen the down path even once.
- One coin of Ethereum cost $13,000 and that means that there is no way the currency could crash. They are producing the coins in severe control.
Ethereum has successfully attained the award of 2nd largest cryptocurrency of the planet. If you haven,t invested in any best cryptocurrecy in 2019 then click on it its free: Cryptocurrency Exchange
Well, this is the third in the list and also third on the list of largest cryptocurrencies of the world. It was the third most successful cryptocurrency in 2017 that grew its value to 5000% in just a year. If we want to analyze its value at the moment, one Litecoin will cost $250.
Lietecoin has almost $13.2 billion markets and it gives you a great chance of earning some dollars and you will be able to sleep with the peace of mind that Litecoin is not going to eat up all your die-hard investments overnight.
Why invest in Litecoin?
- It ranks on number 7 in the list of more than 1000 cryptocurrencies of the world.
- Took a big outburst as 2017 ended.
- Available on a very reasonable price and you can at least buy half of it.
- Has one of the fastest payment processing.
- Was also one of the first few currencies that got settled into the trend.
Our next suggestion in cryptocurrency for this year will be Skycoin. The cost of 1 skycoin was $11 at the beginning of December 2017 and it raised up to $37 by the beginning of January 2018. It’s rate is expected to go up to 500%. That means if you invest a $1000 now, it will probably give you around $5000 to $7000 in next 6-7 months. Not a bad idea eh?
Why invest in Skycoin?
- Its ranks are definitely going up.
- One of the most affordable cryptocurrencies for now.
- Its rate is expected to go up in next 4-5 months.
As you can guess from the name, this cryptocurrency has originated from Poland and it has gained more than $8 in less than 40-day time span. Right now, the coin is available at almost $10 per coin. It is expected to go up to 400% and if you invest a $1000 in it now, expect to gain a profit of $400 in a next few months.
Why invest in Shift?
- A new cryptocurrency
- Expect to get a raise any moment
They have created it in a very controlled format.
If you missed which phone to get in 2018 under budget then click on it: Best mobile phones of 2019 under budget